KCJ Recruitment are looking for a Field Sales Executive to join our prestigious leading food service client, supplying catering businesses and the general public with quality products for over 25 years.
The Field Sales Executives role is to manage existing customer relationships and create a lot more new ones of their own. Working from home, you’ll be responsible for managing customer accounts and generating new business in your territory. You’ll be used to an exciting, fast paced environment that offers an uncapped commission scheme and relish the opportunity to grow your own pipeline quickly. Massive OTE potential.
- Applicant must have at least one year’s field sales experience.
- Used to working to target within fast moving environment.
- Must update company CRM within company requirements.
- Ability to influence decision makers.
- Ability to work within profit budgets as set by management.
- Ability to “think outside the box” and help generate sales generation ideas.
- Must be happy to work to a flexible timescale around our customers.
- Owns own vehicle, insured for business purposes. Fuel expenses will be reimbursed weekly.
- Ideally based within or near to the M4 Corridor, as this is where much of our business is.
- Must attend weekly sales meeting at Swindon Depot.